Thursday, June 10, 2010

1 week (and a bit) in

I had a session with Tarryn last night and turns out I’ve put ON weight!  How is that possible?  I blame the jeans and the belt…  Damn that 3 day weekend of misbehaviour.

 

But nothing like a big fail to keep me motivated.  I went to the movies last night with the girls with a feed at Wagamama beforehand.  I asked for my meal without rice and the waitress thought I was mad in the head – I didn’t bother explaining myself.  It’s quite amusing how small a $19 meal is without rice.  Then the girls sat in the movie eating lollies, popcorn and icecreams and I demonstrated DISCIPLINE (!!!, never one of my strengths) and didn’t have a thing.  How well behaved is that?!

 

Even though my results aren’t that good this week in terms of weight loss, I’m feeling really comfortable that I can do this.  Seeing Tarryn could have felt like I had a lot of options pulled away from me, but actually it makes things simpler and sets up some really clear rules.  I prefer things black and white – I wouldn’t be where I am today if I hadn’t incorporated too much “grey” into my lifestyle.  And the recipes look great, there’s enough variation in there for the next 12 weeks and from there I will hopefully have left bread and cheese behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment