Friday, June 18, 2010

The good is outweighing the bad...

2 and a bit weeks in and these are my thoughts (I do like a good bullet point list…):

 

GOOD

·         Sleeping like a rock – my alarm went off this morning and I had zero idea what was going on – was it Monday, was it Saturday and I could sleep in… nope it was Friday, result!

·         Energy levels are fantastic… I’m at risk of smothering friends, families and distant strangers with my enthusiasm.  From the outside looking in, I’m annoyingly happy.

·         This is easier than I thought it would be

·         Boring meals are really fast and easy to cook!

 

BAD

·         Boring meals – who has time to think about how to put some rock and roll into broccoli?

·         A smelly washing basket – ouf!!  And geez, exercising everyday sure creates a lot of washing… and you can’t let that stuff lay around… very anti-social

 

QUESTIONS TO ANSWER

·         Still need to figure out mid-afternoon eating to avoid dizzy spells / blank head sensation at tough evening training sessions

·         Will I stay this motivated for the next 2 months?

·         How will I turn this intense 3 month program into a lifestyle?

·         Will we ever meet the mystical Kate & Jo?!!

 

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment