Friday, June 25, 2010

RE: Hmmm I just ate a chocolate chip biscuit

I'm def keen, but might be doing the Rotorua one instead now and an Xterra run on the 3rd July in Auckland instead.  Group of us planning on Rotorua (about 7 people so far) for 7th August if you're keen.
 


From: Stephanie [mailto:stephanie.taylor@xtra.co.nz]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 11:42 AM
To: 'Helen Carter'; 'Ellen Graney'; Millett, Jacqueline {MED~Auckland}; 'Johnny'; 'Kate Ball'; 'Lisa Moor'; 'Matt Archer'; 'Meghan Wales'; 'Sela Corbett'; 'Tarryn Keep'; 'Trudy McLauglin'
Cc: genesis.team.evolution.septu@blogger.com
Subject: Hmmm I just ate a chocolate chip biscuit

HEY don’t know if I agree with the below statement!!! Naa it was fun and while I was definitely doing my own thing I felt like I had had a workout!

 

Had final bootcamp this morning and managed to drag my rear up tha F…n hill at 6.00am! Then some fool decided we all needed a beer after the class so I had a Heineken for breakfast! So today will definitely be my day off….

 

Why are you piking tomorrow Helen – hope u have a damn good excuse!!!

 

Is anyone doing the tough gal comp??

 


From: Helen Carter [mailto:Helen@EliteFitness.co.nz]
Sent: 25 June 2010 11:33 a.m.
To: Ellen Graney; Jacque Millett; Johnny; Kate Ball; Lisa Moor; Matt Archer; Meghan Wales; Sela Corbett; Stephanie Taylor; Tarryn Keep; Trudy McLauglin
Cc: genesis.team.evolution.septu@blogger.com
Subject: God I feel like a pie

 

Or butter chicken

Or chicken masala

Basically anything with a load of cream and lard and carbs in it will do…

 

Honestly… I can’t get the thought out of my head – it’s a Friday thing.  How will I last!

I’ll have a protein shake instead… that’s all I have available without trudging out into the rain.

 

So Latino last night was pretty funny.  Megs is a natural, Steph does her own thing and is damn convincing (and just a little bit hilarious) about it, Jacqc’s got a “whoop whoop diddy wop” from the instructor – result! – while Ellen, Truds, Lisa and I just tried to move to get some sort of sweat on.   Truds don’t be embarrassed – I’m sure you’re normally a hit on the dancefloor! 

 

So we’re thinking of having a half-way drinks night at week 6 (are we there yet?!) to get some more team bonding going and ensure we’ve got enough motivation between us all to get through to the end – will be a good time to chat about what we need from each other. 

 

I can’t make it to Johnny’s punishment session tomorrow morning but this will be the last Sat morn sesh I pike out of (honest).  But will see you on Monday night!

 

Have a great weekend girls + Matt.

 

helen sig

 

No comments:

Post a Comment