Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm obsessed with weighing myself!

I know Johnny has told me not to do this, but I can’t help myself – every night I get excited about what number I will see the next morning (and let’s face it, I’m a numbers girl…).

And how often do you see the number reducing instead of increasing.  It’s working for me Johnny… I’m goin’ with it!  And also my jeans are getting slighter looser – haven’t yet had the courage to get my skinny jeans out of the drawer though – might send me plummeting to a depressive foetal position.

 

Did spin class last night and according to my heart rate monitor I burned just over 1,000 calories – it was awesome, a couple of dizzy moments which is reasonably unnerving given there’s not many soft places to fall, but a great blowout class.  If anyone is keen for 6pm Thursday (Leigh’s class), let me know and I’ll book us in – the class is now super popular.

 

See you at boxing tonight!!

 

H

No comments:

Post a Comment