Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lessons learnt this week

 

1.        Steamed half-raw broccoli and grilled chicken does not a meal make

 

2.        One hour of pilates followed immediately by 1 hour of intense boxing on an empty stomach = recipe for disaster and potential roadkill

 

3.       Weighing myself everyday will not in itself mean I am getting skinny

 

4.       Passing out in a spin class is something I will do my best to avoid

 

5.       Not everyone’s name is Steph: Learn my team members names so I don’t call Jacqui Steph and I don’t call the gym receptionist Steph

 

6.       Getting distracted by Johnny’s tight pants and tight shirt will inhibit my ability to give 100% to my training session

 

7.       Never believe Juddy’s personal recommendation for t-shirt sizing until I am comfortable with skin-tight clothing

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment