Friday, June 18, 2010

Team Septu blogg

Well, I have had a few firsts over these first three weeks.

*It is the very first time I have ever blogged.

*Three weeks is the longest amount of time I have ever stuck at going to
the gym in over 10 years!

*I have had my 1st ever week of having no carbs for dinner. I have
really had to stop myself more than once from getting
chocolates/cookies, anything that I can get my hands on, for that after
dinner snack. I know I shouldn't have them in the pantry(I bought them
for the kids).

*I have gone to my 1st ever yoga session. I felt a iittle out of it when
I couldn't do some of the exercises. They looked so simple!

So thanks Team Septu for all your encouragement & support so far. It's
been fantastic. Exercising with a team has been great. I would normally
have given up on exercise by now.

Thanks also Johnny for the push, time & commitment.

ALWAYS COUNTING DOWN

LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment