Friday, June 25, 2010

RE: God I feel like a pie

Know the feeling...........the biscuit tin's calling me!
 
Yep, keen for a 6 week celebration - controlled of course ;-)
 
What about drinks at the Villager after our Monday session 5th or 12th July or breakfast (Benson Rd Cafe?) after a Sat session, 10th July?  Or are we going to do it separately from training days?
 
Last night was too funny - you missed out Johnny although it seems you were dying to join us!  Glad I don't get that sweaty on a night out!
 
So that was class number 6 for me - 7 is going to be Pilates 9am Sat morning.  Ellen's coming, anyone else keen to stay on after out team training?
 


From: Helen Carter [mailto:Helen@EliteFitness.co.nz]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 11:33 AM
To: Ellen Graney; Millett, Jacqueline {MED~Auckland}; Johnny; Kate Ball; Lisa Moor; Matt Archer; Meghan Wales; Sela Corbett; Stephanie Taylor; Tarryn Keep; Trudy McLauglin
Cc: genesis.team.evolution.septu@blogger.com
Subject: God I feel like a pie

Or butter chicken

Or chicken masala

Basically anything with a load of cream and lard and carbs in it will do…

 

Honestly… I can’t get the thought out of my head – it’s a Friday thing.  How will I last!

I’ll have a protein shake instead… that’s all I have available without trudging out into the rain.

 

So Latino last night was pretty funny.  Megs is a natural, Steph does her own thing and is damn convincing (and just a little bit hilarious) about it, Jacqc’s got a “whoop whoop diddy wop” from the instructor – result! – while Ellen, Truds, Lisa and I just tried to move to get some sort of sweat on.   Truds don’t be embarrassed – I’m sure you’re normally a hit on the dancefloor! 

 

So we’re thinking of having a half-way drinks night at week 6 (are we there yet?!) to get some more team bonding going and ensure we’ve got enough motivation between us all to get through to the end – will be a good time to chat about what we need from each other. 

 

I can’t make it to Johnny’s punishment session tomorrow morning but this will be the last Sat morn sesh I pike out of (honest).  But will see you on Monday night!

 

Have a great weekend girls + Matt.

 

helen sig

 

No comments:

Post a Comment