Thursday, June 10, 2010

RE: Water and food - Help enormously..

Good work Matt – glad to see u r posting on the blog – perhaps we should communicate that way from here on in as we get points!

Steph

J

 

 


From: Matt Archer [mailto:matt.archer@foundationpartners.co.nz]
Sent: 10 June 2010 11:04 a.m.
To: 'Millett, Jacqueline'; Helen Carter; Ellen Graney; Jo Ogg; Johnny; Kate Ball; Lisa Moor; Meghan Wales; Stephanie Taylor; Tarryn Keep; Trudy McLauglin
Cc: 'genesis.team.evolution.septu@blogger.com'
Subject: Water and food - Help enormously..

 

Did the boxing class last night and learnt some pretty massive things first hand..

 

Firstly, there is nothing more disgusting that leaving your boxing gloves at home and using some that are still wet with someone else’s sweat.  I may purchase a pair and permanently leave them in the car so I never have to go through that again..

 

Secondly, even though I have been struggling to shake this cold – flu thing, I have been focusing on getting hydrated, and drinking small but often.  Although eating is not 100% on track yet, eating subway mid afternoon meant when I hit the boxing last night it was a way different experience than the week before.  Instead of feeling about halfway through that I might not be able to finish, I made my way through the whole session not pulling punches and not pulling off the accelerator.  Bit sore today but not as shattered as last week.

 

So take on board the stuff you’ve heard because from a slack eater, and more slack water drinker.. it has massive effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment