Friday, June 18, 2010

Hi Everyone - not looking forward to completing my honesty sheet today - is it really Friday already and confession time!  Again good with exercise this week but very bad with eating....everything!  Starting to realise that to reach my goal at the end of the 12 weeks I really need more discipline on the eating front as I can't do it with exercise alone.  So starting Monday I'm writing an eating plan and sticking to it.....even if I go out for dinner (ouch!).
 
Won't be at team training tomorrow as doing a 12k off-road run in Whakatane, followed by mountain biking in Rotorua Sunday - hoping this'll be a good start to a good week.  Also, completed 3 different classes but I'm going for the big 8 this month!  So going to plan these in and will email you all to see who's keen for the same classes.
 
Well done everyone so far - half-way through the 1st month and the new habits are starting to form.  And the best thing is we're winning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment