Friday, June 25, 2010

RE: God I feel like a pie

I’m picking that today will not be a good day food wise-I also started the day with an ice cold beer (note to self drinking straight after exercise=tipsyness), then had bacon, eggs, tomato, a sausage and a hash brown for breakfast to try and sober up!

 

Very keen for drinks!! And team bonding!!

 

Last night was great!  Johnny you shouldn’t have run away: P

 

Viva was also class number 6 for me I’m going to try active fit on Monday (I can’t come to training as have a commitment at 6:45) and yoga on tue! GO THE TEN POINTS!!!

 

I’m keen for tough gal if anyone else is?

 

Peace Megs J

 


Attention:
Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by email and destroy the original message.
SKY NETWORK TELEVISION LTD
10 Panorama Rd, Mt Wellington
PO Box 9059, Newmarket, Auckland, NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment